FRANCO SERBLIN ACCORDO SPEAKERS
ACCORDO Speakers by Franco Serblin
"I have always loved small speakers, for their discreet presence, for their suitability in less critical environments, for the “magic” which they often are able to create in music reproduction. With "Accordo", I followed design patterns that are particularly dear to me. A sound, a voice capable of reaching the depths of the soul..." - Franco Serblin
- Geometry: Mirror-image, 2-way compact speaker
- Cabinet: Super-rigid, arch-shaped solid wood structure, decoupled with aluminium-Magnesium part to obtain resonance control. Hand-crafted by master artisan.
- Stand: Specially designed to encase the crossover network. The ultimate solution to avoid transducer interference.
- Tweeter: 29mm silk-dome by Ragnar Lian, one of the greatest masters among transducer designer. An ongoing project for 30 years.
- Mid-woofer: Leggendary, custom made, 150mm sliced paper cone, optimized for the best control of cone breack-up. Symmetrical drive motor system.
- Crossover: Minimalist approach, low-order, phase coherent, finalized to achieve precise soundstaging, focus and depth of image. Selected premium parts.
Accordo Speakers Specifications
Type: Two-way, dynamic driver, bass-reflex stand-mount
Frequency response: 40Hz- 33kHz, in room
Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
Dimensions: 14.1" x 7.4" x 14.1" (speakers only; stand height: 29.1")
Weight: 35 lbs. (speakers), 35 lbs. (stands)
Finish: Solid walnut or grey multilayered hardwood