TAOC ASR III-4S FOUR SHELVES RACK
This hybrid construction has enabled the marriage of stylish form and performanceBy using aluminum die-casting construction, the ASR II series realizes stylish design, light weight, and excellent rigidity.This series of racks is made of a hybrid construction for excellent audio performance. Aluminum’s low weight, high strength and aesthetic appeal are augmented with the incorporation of vibration-damping cast iron in strategic areas of the rack, resulting in a sound that exudes both elegance and calm.
- The rack’s stylish form was realized using molding technology.
- Elegant metallic finish
[Ease of use]
- Easy-assembly construction
- Choose the shelf board spacing and the number of shelves in the rack to suit your equipment.
- Poles are fitted with cast iron spacers to damp vibration.
- An oscillation-controlling sheet is applied to the frame to control oscillation.
- Shelf boards comprise a five-layer construction with the newly developed cast-iron-powder-filled honeycomb core.
- Shelf boards are supported by spikes (four) in a floating support configuration.
- Excellent load-bearing capacity.(100kg per shelf, 400kg for the entire rack)
- The surface color of the shelf board is reversible.
- Frame: Aluminum die-casting
- Poles: Aluminum
- Shelf board: five-layer construction
W: 500 x H: 22 x D: 450mm
- Spacer: Cast iron
- Legs: Cast iron
- Frame: Black Metallic (MB product numbers)
Silver Metallic (MS product numbers)
Pearl Crystal Shine White
(PW product numbers.
Made by special order)
- Poles: Champagne Gold
- Shelf boards: Reversible color finish (semi-matt)
- Legs: Black