YBA GENESIS CD4 CD PLAYER
Once again, YBA has done very well with this brand new CD player that enriches the GENESIS range. Very much awaited, this source is a revelation: it has absolutely all the qualities required to offer the best of music. Its analytical abilities combined with the extreme accuracy of its timbres and its dynamics will allow you to make the most of your best CDs.
The Genesis CD4 player recently received a coveted Japanese Ongren Syuppan 2016 Product of the Year award. The CD4 uses a Sanyo HD850 mechanism. Loading the CD is carried out from above via a sliding door which should remain partially open during playback in order to minimize vibration due to the movement of the air rotation of the disc. Three transformers are installed in the CD4: the first feeds the digital section, the function management, and the playback mechanism. The other two, one per channel, ensure optimal operation of the analogue stage. The front panel has three rocker switches, the first for standby, one for Play / Pause / Stop functions and one for forward and reverse track. The display carries all relevant information behind the acrylic panel. The rear panel has three output options, Balanced Audio, RCA and Coaxial plus a digital optical input. It also has the ability to switch the digital power off if using only the analogue output option.
- Audio Outputs 1 RCA, 1 XLR, 1 Digital (coaxial)
- DAC Cirrus Logic CS4398
- Unbalanced output level 2.2 V
- Balanced output level 4.4 V
- SNR (RCA/XLR) 110 dB
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz (-0.5 dB)
- THD+N (20Hz - 20kHz) 0.0015% (16bit), 0.0008% (24bit)
- Drive compatibility CD CD-R CD-RW
- Power Supply Linear power supply with high performance UI-Core transformer 160VA
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 430 mm x 388 mm x 115 mm
- Finish Black brushed aluminium and acrylic
- Weight 11 Kg